Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Are we being realistic with Free Agency expectations?
(02-20-2022, 01:50 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Could be. I don't pay for PFF, so maybe that's the issue. I just looked up the scores on their website and most of them are blocked. I just get the overall score.

Regardless, I don't see a lot of difference among the options availlable. There don't seem to be any home run lineman available, and a lot of them are atleast 30 years old. It seems difficult to build an offensive line outside of the draft. It's crazy how many misses we have in the draft the last several years. Goes to show you if you hit on the pick, maybe you should hang onto that player.

Seems like the best option is to invest in multiple lineman in FA at the 5mil-9mil/year range. Trent Brown could be too big of an injury risk at 9mil though.

I have seen someone else post your score is why I asked.  I like the guy. He did well in NE, I dont think we are getting Brown Jr from KC or Armstead, and he is the younger more expensive RT compared to Moses.  Either will be an upgrade over Spain.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are we being realistic with Free Agency expectations? - casear2727 - 02-20-2022, 02:05 AM