Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals Indoor Practice Field
(02-20-2022, 06:04 PM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: I was being a bit facetious, but I just fail to see why this is such a big deal to some.  It's like trying to keep up with the Joneses through your favorite team.  I think that goofy ex punter with the podcast is taken a bit too seriously by some.

Goofy ex-punter is ex-NFL.  Willie stated on twitter a couple weeks ago how effective the Ravens practice facility was when he played there.

Its not keeping up with the Joneses it's keeping up with the league, with our own division.

We are like running in a Nascar race with a factory 350 engine pulled out of 78 camero.  And we had our first playoff wins in 31 years.  

Can we just get something with our name on it we can call home?  We are a NFL SB team for goodness sakes and we have less facilities than the town's college football team and soccer team.  Moeller will have one before we do and that is just pathetic.

Bengals are worth $3B, we can do a corp partnership like the Steelers, whatever, but do something.

Messages In This Thread
Bengals Indoor Practice Field - Chezaugie - 02-20-2022, 01:05 PM
RE: Bengals Indoor Practice Field - J24 - 02-20-2022, 04:07 PM
RE: Bengals Indoor Practice Field - casear2727 - 02-20-2022, 06:21 PM
RE: Bengals Indoor Practice Field - J24 - 02-20-2022, 05:42 PM