Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals Indoor Practice Field
(02-20-2022, 06:12 PM)grampahol Wrote: What are the odds the lowly Bengals could ever make it to the superbowl without a multi-million or billion dollar practice facility? Obviously the Jags, Jets and Fins are and were far better teams with much happier players. Whose idea was it to practice in the same weather the majority of their games are in anyway? All I know is my high school team might have made it to last place with an indoor facility instead of last place..  Shocked
Never let it be said that certain members of this board have ever beaten a dead horse ...ever..Dead Horse  That poor, poor horse.. Sad

This is such an uninformed and stagnant Bengals fan take. Many of us have wanted this for our team over a decade ago.  Players and coaches have wanted it.  It is more than just practicing inside, it is a complete facility - some teams have tons of resources in theirs.

We have ONE winning playoff run and people think we are obviously just fine.  Which is an uninformed and shallow take.  Not sure how someone thinks they are a true fan mocking others who only want our team to not compete at a disadvantage. 

It is embarrassing to me that we have fans that do not understand exactly what a practice facility is or understand why every team has one, almost every college team and now some high schools.  Again the new soccer team in Cincy was able to locate and build a 3 field practice facility but our 50+ year old NFL Super Bowl team cannot and thats ok with some.

Messages In This Thread
Bengals Indoor Practice Field - Chezaugie - 02-20-2022, 01:05 PM
RE: Bengals Indoor Practice Field - J24 - 02-20-2022, 04:07 PM
RE: Bengals Indoor Practice Field - casear2727 - 02-21-2022, 01:28 AM
RE: Bengals Indoor Practice Field - J24 - 02-20-2022, 05:42 PM