Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals Indoor Practice Field
(02-21-2022, 01:28 AM)casear2727 Wrote: This is such an uninformed and stagnant Bengals fan take. Many of us have wanted this for our team over a decade ago.  Players and coaches have wanted it.  It is more than just practicing inside, it is a complete facility - some teams have tons of resources in theirs.

We have ONE winning playoff run and people think we are obviously just fine.  Which is an uninformed and shallow take.  Not sure how someone thinks they are a true fan mocking others who only want our team to not compete at a disadvantage. 

It is embarrassing to me that we have fans that do not understand exactly what a practice facility is or understand why every team has one, almost every college team and now some high schools.  Again the new soccer team in Cincy was able to locate and build a 3 field practice facility but our 50+ year old NFL Super Bowl team cannot and thats ok with some.

That's me..Uninformed and shallow.. You know what? they're paid a small fortune to play out in the cold and do it quite voluntarily and there's little evidence that an indoor practice facility makes a team any better witnessed by several teams with indoor facilities that still stink year in, year out..
Go play your shallow games elsewhere....fool.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
Bengals Indoor Practice Field - Chezaugie - 02-20-2022, 01:05 PM
RE: Bengals Indoor Practice Field - J24 - 02-20-2022, 04:07 PM
RE: Bengals Indoor Practice Field - grampahol - 02-21-2022, 01:36 AM
RE: Bengals Indoor Practice Field - J24 - 02-20-2022, 05:42 PM