Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
PFF Final 2021 Offensive Line Rankings (Regular Season)
(02-20-2022, 09:47 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I was just saying what it said he graded out at for the year. Is they're anyone saying we shouldn't of drafted Chase? He was seconds away from scoring the go ahead TD in the superbowl. But I'm sure we all wish we would've had someone to help give Burrow the chance to get it to Chase. 

(02-21-2022, 02:50 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Are you asking if there is a cutoff for discussions on a discussion board? Didn’t you bring up Creed Humphrey in this thread? Kevin Zeitler? Did we also merge with the Chiefs and Ravens board?

There was a 6 month or longer period where there was legitimate discussion on whether Sewell would become a Bengal and whether you like it or not, the comparisons will persist because of that. These discussions are far more permanent here than you or I.

You can suck it up and stop throwing tantrums and derailing threads when you see his name, or maybe report the post you don’t like to the mods. Maybe they’ll remove it for you and spare your brain from having to deal with the topic.

I brought up those guys in direct response to the poster above talking about having help for Burrow and Chase. I wasn’t rehashing a year old argument where we want to imagine swapping out our OROY for an OT we were never going to take.

As far as reporting it, Nah. I wouldn’t want to spoil the fun. If there’s one thing I think we can all agree on that this board needs more of - it’s Penei Sewell talk. :ninja:
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFF Final 2021 Offensive Line Rankings (Regular Season) - Nicomo Cosca - 02-21-2022, 03:00 AM