Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Christian Terrorists Kill American Civilians and Shoot Police
(11-28-2015, 12:13 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I'm walking away now Lucy.  Going to go have dinner and hopefully extra-marital intercourse with a girlfriend of Iranian decent.  

I'll give you to midnight MST to accept or reject said proposal.  Based on what is being circulated on social media, I doubt you want to take that bet.  I'll go ahead and make a donation in your name regardless and post it here. Probably make it my signature.

All I'm trying to say is the bullshit congressional meetings and media hysteria over the PP videos months ago did nothing but intensify the feelings of far right christian radicals like this guy.  You took the bait as well.  Luckily you're a better person than he and vent your frustrations on boards like these rather than taking actions like these.  

Offer stands for 4 more hours, post here if you want to take me up on it.  Positive you're going to see this.  The size of your Type A balls is the only thing left in question.

1. Congrats on your Iranian gf. Not sure why you added that detail. But I'm glad to hear you are happy.

2. I would take you up if there was not a history of you guys moving the mark constantly.

3. As far as the hearings. They were only over 60 million in discretionary spending. Killing babies and population control are unfortunately engrained in society as acceptable. Hard to roll back 100 years.

Not sure why you roll me into Radical ... I have never threatened or shown violence towards anyone who disagrees with my point of view. And being opinionated on a bengals message board isn't radical.

I do respect your willingness to throw some cash out there, and I hope you were sincere . I also respect your frustration for the hearings. Unfortunately most did not know what they were ever truly about and just ran with it .... That goes for both sides.

4. You show a pattern of being reasonable and not constantly changing definitions and we can make some bets down the road. Although I'm not sure betting on who loses their life next is in good taste.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Christian Terrorists Kill American Civilians and Shoot Police - StLucieBengal - 11-28-2015, 01:29 AM