Poll: Will Joe Burrow lead the Bengals back to the Superbowl soon?
This poll is closed.
Absolutely
76.92%
60 76.92%
Negative, Ghost Rider
23.08%
18 23.08%
Total 78 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Will Bengals be back in Superbowl soon?
(02-21-2022, 10:46 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, we will be better next season as long as we stay somewhat healthy and fix the OL.

Sure a lot has to go your way in a season for you to make it to the Super Bowl but I don't have a team above us this Offseason.

I just agree with what Shake said, we just got to the SB ahead of schedule. We aren't scared of anyone and could of won the 
entire thing with a shitty OL and an extremely young roster and young coaches that will learn. The Bengals are my favorite to 
return to the Super Bowl and no other team is close. Maybe the Bills...

But they will have to go through us in order to do so.

The Titans need to get a better QB and they are close. Don't know what the 49ers QB situation will be.

Worthy of noting is how healthy and COVID-free the Bengals were compared to many teams, not the least of which includes those in our division.

The Browns and Rat Turds were plagued w injuries and COVID.

I also think …

The Bills and Chiefs will be tough again.

The Patriots will improve for sure.

The Titans will be a force again.

Getting to the SB for our young team really REALLY relied on all of the stars being lined up and falling into place for us, in addition to the talent and play.

Sure. I think we “can” get there; but so many things need to be in place for it to happen.

Our schedule sucks too.

I don’t see it actually happening for a few years.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Bengals be back in Superbowl soon? - Whacked - 02-21-2022, 10:56 PM