Poll: Will Joe Burrow lead the Bengals back to the Superbowl soon?
This poll is closed.
Absolutely
76.92%
60 76.92%
Negative, Ghost Rider
23.08%
18 23.08%
Total 78 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Will Bengals be back in Superbowl soon?
(02-21-2022, 10:56 PM)Whacked Wrote: Worthy of noting is how healthy and COVID-free the Bengals were compared to many teams, not the least of which includes those in our division.

The Browns and Rat Turds were plagued w injuries and COVID.

I also think …

The Bills and Chiefs will be tough again.

The Patriots will improve for sure.

The Titans will be a force again.

Getting to the SB for our young team really REALLY relied on all of the stars being lined up and falling into place for us, in addition to the talent and play.

Sure. I think we “can” get there; but so many things need to be in place for it to happen.

Our schedule sucks too.

I don’t see it actually happening for a few years.

We lost a lot of players too, maybe not from covid but to injury which is worse. I want to see how good we can be with our OL 
fixed and players like Ossai, ADG, Hubert on D and some more Free Agents added to the roster. Schedule is a year to year thing.

Every team changes but if we do it right, for the most part we should be a lot like we were this year but improved.

The Chiefs are going to lose a lot of players with how much they pay Mahomes. I think that is the best roster they will ever have
and we swept them. The Bills are damn good on Offense, I don't know what they were doing against the Chiefs though on D.

Agreed on the Patriots and the Titans. Both are tough, but so are we in my opinion.

I like our chances more than anybody. Love the fight our players have and I think Zac and company will get better coaching wise
and of course our young talented players should grow. I think we can go right back to the SB next season, just have to want it 
more than the other Playoff teams. Once we get in the SB need to take it, we had it man. One play away. Just let the Rams best
players beat us and cannot let that happen.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Bengals be back in Superbowl soon? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-21-2022, 11:13 PM