Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
PFF Final 2021 Offensive Line Rankings (Regular Season)
(02-22-2022, 10:06 PM)Ell Prez Wrote: I personally love the comparison. Nothing wrong with it. I like to see how Sewell does over the years.

I was team Chase before we even drafted Burrow. While watching LSU games (Bc I knew we would take Burrow), I couldn’t stop thinking, this kid #1 is a stud. Never would have thought we would get him back then. Thank you Chase for sitting out a year.

The Sewell debate will rage on until the Oline is fixed. Both "teams" were right given Chase's success, but Burrow being battered, beat up, and reinjured while being sacked the most in the league and taking record breaking sack numbers in the postseason..... along with the brutal end to the season play from the Oline that cost us the Super Bowl and fairytale storybook ending. Nothing really was settled.

It's cool to keep an eye on Sewell's career. Trust me, if he had sucked we'd hear about it form those who want to move on now that his rookie season was impressive once he settled in.

We was certainly hearing about it when he struggled those first couple games at RT.... He was still a Lion then.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFF Final 2021 Offensive Line Rankings (Regular Season) - jj22 - 02-23-2022, 10:42 AM