Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate the thought of planning around drafting a OL in the 1st.
(02-23-2022, 01:35 PM)Cosmokramer Wrote: I think you try to resign reiff, and spain,  go after 2 others in FA and also hope Carman develops into a reliable starter or very solid backup this year.  Lets remember Carman was coming off a pretty significant injury, and didnt get many reps.  Now he has a whole offseason of learning and development and getting stronger.  I say if we do this, we can either trade our draft pick.  Or choose someone we hope will be a dynamic defensive guy.  You can absolutely never have to many solid defensive guys.  

Also lets face it,  next season our schedule will be tough, and everyone of those teams has a solid QB, and every one of them is going to go after Apple.  
We're gonna need some help there

Also, a few guys have mentioned trading Boyd,  Wonder what our first round pick and Boyd could get us?  a 10-15 pick?  is it worth that?

Are you looking to have Reiff and Spain both start, then get outside FAs for RG and C?
Or 1-2 of these guys being backups?

I'd hate to spend $7+ mill on a backup.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I hate the thought of planning around drafting a OL in the 1st. - ochocincos - 02-23-2022, 03:20 PM