Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some will hate this but it's a SB Roster IMO
(02-23-2022, 06:07 PM)casear2727 Wrote: The reason C is highest is because the deal is shorter in years and he actually is the more valued player.

I just dont think they give up on Carmen this quick - in my humble opinion.  Zion give this impression if you sign a FA OG.
Butler is as good as Wyatt?  We have a definite hole at DT with just Hill re-signing. Wyatt could be a longterm solution.  We dont know what Carmen will do next season, especially in between Jonah and Jensen...?

Butler may not be as good as Wyatt, but you already have your starter in Hill, who can be the long-term starter.
If you're looking to have a backup, you don't need to invest a 1st round pick to be a backup.
And you're thinking Wyatt is going to become the long-term starter down the road, find a different, cheaper stopgap instead of Hill.

To me, if I'm willing to spend a 1st rounder on a DT, I'm planning on that DT competing for starting reps along with a cheap veteran rotational guy like Maurice Hurst, Solomon Thomas, or Darius Philon.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some will hate this but it's a SB Roster IMO - ochocincos - 02-23-2022, 07:22 PM