Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Texas governor is demanding people report transchildren
(02-25-2022, 10:36 AM)Bengalpool Wrote: Minors shouldn't even be worried about this sort of stuff. I wonder what generates those thoughts in the first place, because I never heard the word "transgender" once growing up. Minors are minors. Let's keep it real here. Why would a kid be thinking of transitioning unless someone told them about it (an adult)? Minors aren't allowed to do a lot of things that adults do for a reason. They need to mature before making adult decisions. I would say that a minor worrying about their sexuality before turning 18 and your parents condoning that is odd to say the least.

Agreed.

Kids think things like Pokémon and Power Rangers are real. Yet, somehow people have convinced themselves that children "really know who they are".

If you tell kids they can be Spiderman, then they'll be more inclined to believe they actually can be Spiderman because they don't perceive reality the way adults do. Kids in large part live in fantasy land before they get old enough to realize the world isn't what they thought it was.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Texas governor is demanding people report transchildren - Matt_Crimson - 02-25-2022, 11:31 AM