Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Texas governor is demanding people report transchildren
(02-25-2022, 10:36 AM)Bengalpool Wrote: Minors shouldn't even be worried about this sort of stuff. I wonder what generates those thoughts in the first place, because I never heard the word "transgender" once growing up. Minors are minors. Let's keep it real here. Why would a kid be thinking of transitioning unless someone told them about it (an adult)? Minors aren't allowed to do a lot of things that adults do for a reason. They need to mature before making adult decisions. I would say that a minor worrying about their sexuality before turning 18 and your parents condoning that is odd to say the least.

That's what parents do.  I mean, when I was 9 why did i think about Jesus all the time and never think of Vishnu?  Parents.  And parents don't want to co parent with the government, so some parents are going to talk about trans stuff and gay stuff and their kids are going to get that stuff in their heads. 

Personally, I had to filibuster to convince my parents to let me transition from a Nintendo to a Super Nintendo, but different strokes for different folks and all that. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Texas governor is demanding people report transchildren - Nately120 - 02-25-2022, 12:11 PM