Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Texas governor is demanding people report transchildren
(02-25-2022, 12:11 PM)Nately120 Wrote: That's what parents do.  I mean, when I was 9 why did i think about Jesus all the time and never think of Vishnu?  Parents.  And parents don't want to co parent with the government, so some parents are going to talk about trans stuff and gay stuff and their kids are going to get that stuff in their heads. 

Personally, I had to filibuster to convince my parents to let me transition from a Nintendo to a Super Nintendo, but different strokes for different folks and all that. 

I'm religious, my wife is not. We agreed that if we had kids, we wouldn't push anything on them regardless of our beliefs. One thing we both have in common here is this, there's a line in the sand that we won't cross. And that's letting our hypothetical children decide what is best for them when they don't know better. Sex and transitions if brought up by my hypothetical kid (depending on their age and maturity) would be a red flag. Is an adult at school talking to them about their sexuality? Where did they hear it from? A lot of factors come into play here.

Every situation is different for every family. 
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Texas governor is demanding people report transchildren - Bengalpool - 02-25-2022, 12:24 PM