Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Texas governor is demanding people report transchildren
(02-25-2022, 03:18 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: As a parent of teens (I am) I'd prefer to wait until they are adults to make such a major decision. Given the science and what is at stake, I don't think that's unreasonable. If my child is showing signs of homosexuality/transgenderism, how much is genetic and how much is social influence that may change with time, age, and experience? Who is to say? What I won't do though is something that is possibly irreversible that could lead to even bigger issues as an adult. 

There is also a genetic link to alcoholism. If you're going to be consistent, you should be advocating for not only giving kids the key to the liquor cabinet and beer fridge, but also for the abolishment of a legal drinking age opening up the bars to kids. 

Now would you care to go in depth on your position and possibly enlighten me on something that I am missing that may change my mind? Or do you want to continue with the hyperbole and the post-grenade lob and run like above? 

I'm convinced these posts are being made by a bot.  
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Texas governor is demanding people report transchildren - basballguy - 02-25-2022, 04:09 PM