Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russia begins moving troops into eastern Ukraine
(02-25-2022, 03:23 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Which I understand. However, the Russian view is that NATO accepting them was a violation of the agreement between Russia and NATO back when Germany was reunified. I completely get why they would want to join, but that doesn't change the Russian position. To them, all they see is an organization founded to be antagonistic to them surrounding them.

We are not going Russia to decide what happens in Europe. This is already war for us at the moment and there is no way in Hell Russia will get out of this freely.

USA, NATO or not.

Ukrainian people are going to fight for their land and we will provide to them everything they need while isolating Russia from all the economics and basically the world.

Their economy will explode and Putin told us he has nuclear weapon. Our answer is clear : We have too.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russia begins moving troops into eastern Ukraine - Arturo Bandini - 02-25-2022, 04:28 PM