Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF Predicts RYAN JENSEN WILL SIGN WITH US!
Pro Football Focus has Ryan Jensen signing with us!

I've been stressing about people picking tackles because, first and foremost, I've been saying that we need to protect what's right in front of Burrow, especially in this division.

Jensen blocked for Tom Brady as his first line of defense and he was the highest-paid center at one point, so I'm l think he's definitely worth it.

He'll be 31 by next season so I doubt he'll command a big contract but we have cap room and he'd definitely be worth it.

Quote:Menon has the Bengals and Jensen agreeing to terms on a three-year deal worth $39 million with $24.5 million in guaranteed money. This would be a good deal, as Jensen turns 31 years old in May and three years means the Bengals would have him through his age 33 season.

Bengals fans are probably somewhat familiar with Jensen, as he spent the first four years of his career with the Ravens before signing with the Buccaneers in 2018. Playing with Tom Brady is enough to get you on teams’ radars and Jensen has certainly done that.

If Cincinnati was able to sign Jensen, he’d slide in at center for sure. Trey Hopkins very well could be a cap casualty and the need to upgrade at center is there even if Hopkins is retained. Jensen gives the Bengals the best free-agent option at the position and would set them up to succeed for the next three years at the very least.

Releasing Hopkins would also free up cap space to make giving him a nice contract even more manageable.

Do you want him here?

I say we bring him in.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
PFF Predicts RYAN JENSEN WILL SIGN WITH US! - BFritz21 - 02-25-2022, 05:23 PM