Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE GAME.....Ohio State/ Michigan
(11-28-2015, 08:09 PM)kevin Wrote: That was a great win over #10 Michigan today.....I wouldn't mind seeing Ohio State vs Notre Dame in a non Championship Bowl Game on New Years Day.....Ohio State vs Notre Dame in a Big Name Bowl Game on New Years Day would be a great game.  The Fiesta Bowl is the only possible game.......Now it could be The Big 10 sends winner of the Big 10 Championship to a Championship Bowl Game and sends the loser to The Rose Bowl.  That could send Ohio State to the Citrus Bowl to face a top SEC team. 

It is probably going to be Ohio State vs the # 2 or # 3 team in the SEC in the Citrus Bowl at 1 PM on New Years Day.  That is how it is laid out.  That game is rough and not given enough credit, trying to beat a top SEC team in the deep south. 

You're conceding a possible playoff selection, way too early.  Much football left to be played. 

I could see Clemson losing to Carolina, in the ACC Championship game, I can see ND losing at Stanford tonight, OK losing to OK St., Ala. losing to Fla in SEC Championship, Loser of Big 10 Championship being eliminated.  Plenty of dominos yet to fall.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
THE GAME.....Ohio State/ Michigan - kevin - 11-26-2015, 09:04 PM
RE: THE GAME.....Ohio State/ Michigan - SunsetBengal - 11-28-2015, 08:36 PM