Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF Predicts RYAN JENSEN WILL SIGN WITH US!
(02-25-2022, 05:43 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I've seen Bradley Bozeman also linked to Bengals.

Reality is practically every OL FA is going to get linked to Bengals due to how many could be an upgrade.

Best to not get too hyped by suggestions people have and just pay attention to credible rumors.

I'm fine with trying to get an upgrade at C, but I doubt the Bengals spend $10+ mill on one.
I've seen plenty of players linked to us but not actually a prediction of one signing with us.

Normally, I'd agree with you that it's highly unlikely that the Bengals would spend that much on a center, but this is a post-Super Bowl in which we saw our offensive line get destroyed, so I think even Mike Brown knows that selling out to protect Burrow is a must. I'd also have to think that Zac is begging him to do it.

I have seen sites like Spotrac predict that he'll only command ten million a year which would be a great deal.
(02-25-2022, 05:44 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Last year it was Thuney linked to us at this time of year.

Jensen would be a welcome addition and a nice upgrade but I'm not going to get excited over any FA until they are actually signed.

I agree but, like I said, this is a prediction, which seems like more than just saying "this would be a good signing."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFF Predicts RYAN JENSEN WILL SIGN WITH US! - BFritz21 - 02-25-2022, 05:54 PM