Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE GAME.....Ohio State/ Michigan
(11-28-2015, 08:48 PM)kevin Wrote: I'm conceding it because Michigan State and Iowa play for the Big 10 Championship.  The winner will go to the Championship Bowl Play-offs...The loser will go to the Rose Bowl.....Ohio State will go the Citrus Bowl to play the # 3 SEC team, maybe Georgia ???......The winner of the Big 10 Championship will represent the Big 10 in the Bowl Play-offs, as it should be.  Iowa or Michigan State will go....and Iowa or Michigan State will go to The Rose Bowl at the very least.....and my Buckeyes go to The Citrus Bowl to play a team like Georgia in Orlando Florida on New Years Day. 

The problem is we can finish no higher than 3rd in The Big 10. 

(11-28-2015, 08:50 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Big Ten Champ goes to the playoff no doubt. Ohio State likely goes to the Rose Bowl at the very least if Iowa wins that game. Ohio State could still have a shot at the playoffs depending on how things play out. Alabama is only up 9 with 10 minutes left. If Bama, Oklahoma and Notre Dame all lose tonight, OSU moves up to at least #5. The conference championship games become huge next week then.

I guess that I just see the selection committee giving the defending Champs every opportunity to overcome a single, 3 point loss.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
THE GAME.....Ohio State/ Michigan - kevin - 11-26-2015, 09:04 PM
RE: THE GAME.....Ohio State/ Michigan - SunsetBengal - 11-28-2015, 08:53 PM