Poll: Which one stays?
Hopkins
Spain
Reiff
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One stays: Hopkins, Spain or Reiff?
Though I'd love 4 quality FA pickups, odds are one of these guys stay and start due to chemistry.

You may not be voting for the player vs the other 3, but the scenario which happens to include the player. For example, I was thinking no way do they have Reiff start at RT next year, but if they light it up in FA with a brand new interior (C.Williams-Bozeman-Daniels) they could be left with Reiff/Carmen/Smith/possible rookie at RT.

Hopkins- One year left on his deal, Cincy is loyal for the most part but there are some really good FA centers out there. Hard to justify keeping him but if you think Cincy stays loyal what do they put around him?

Spain- He tailed off near the end, but once he sees his market value hit about 4.5M I think he could come back. That's after they do well on the positions to his right.

Reiff- Some want him back as a 3rd tackle, but the tackle market may go quick. People bring up Moses or Brown for 7-8M/or but with all the descent but defective alternatives I think those guys get bigger and longer deals.

For me it's either Spain or Reiff. Spain is the better fit being younger and I'd rather have RT solidified, I'm just not sure overpaying a guy like Moses vs getting a solid young guard long term on a reasonable deal is the right move.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
One stays: Hopkins, Spain or Reiff? - phil413 - 02-26-2022, 01:06 PM