Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Christian Terrorists Kill American Civilians and Shoot Police
(11-28-2015, 09:52 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I guess that about sums it up.  As long as a percentage of people in this country believe abortion is murder there will be a minority of them who turn to terrorism and violence to attempt to stop it.  I personally can't say I wouldn't be driven into a violent frenzy if I believed with all my heart that murders were being committed on a daily basis in a building I drove by on a regular day.

Defense of this man's actions is already being shown via the glory of social media.  He's either being dismissed as hardly a murderer compared to the murders Planned Parenthood commits, his actions are justified, and/or he's being called a hero for what he did.  I can completely see why someone who believes murders are occurring at Planned Parenthood would support this.  I just feel lucky I don't consider it murder because that would drive me crazy.

Good post.  

I consider it murder .  But I also know two wrongs don't make a right.   And to your point, it kills me inside to see when it's dismissed as nothing and craziness by those who feel it's their duty to favor population control.  

My only hope is that others will see it as I do on time.  When I was in my 20's I also thought it was a good thing.  I gave all the bs supporting arguments we see here..    I just woke up and realized what I was supporting and then I knew that I had to change my ways or else.

As for this guy. No matter what he believes. Murder is murder, he has a price to pay for his choices. No matter how he justifies them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Christian Terrorists Kill American Civilians and Shoot Police - StLucieBengal - 11-28-2015, 10:54 PM