Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Does Burrow like the 5 wide sets because the line is trash or because
Nice thread Housh. It is a great question going into the season as Burrow loves empty sets sometimes to his demise.

I would bring in another TE like Gronk or somebody and have both Mixon and Evans really work on their blocking in the
Offseason, bring in a RB in the Draft that is great at blitz pickup. Both Mixon and Evans were good at blitz pickup in college
and Mixon has gotten much better in pass protection in the NFL than he was initially. I am saying this as most don't want
Perine back after the Superbowl.

Moving on from Sample is also something lots are wanting to do cause he brings nothing to the passing game even if he
is a good blocker. Of course bring back Uzo. We just need to adapt more to this Offense and at least be better at it if this
is what Burrow truly wants to run even while getting hit cause of it. Burrow loves the empty sets, just the way he is.

He loves the matchups he gets. I would run more 4 Receiver sets myself with at least 1 pass protector back there with
Burrow but it isn't up to me, it is up to Burrow and what he likes.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does Burrow like the 5 wide sets because the line is trash or because - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-28-2022, 02:38 PM