Poll: Hopkins to OG if a C is added?
Yes, move him to OG
Release him
Keep him at C, he's fine
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worth Moving Hopkins Back to OG?
I don't have the numbers, but Hopkins did not get much vertical movement as RG. His pass pro has been average at Center and RG. I am not certain but I don't think he took many reps if at all at LG.

I think Bengals need to cut Hopkins. Bengals need that stud at Center.

Jensen is costly but a stud. Bozeman has potential but it would be a lateral move in production between he and Hopkins. I think Bozeman has better potential. My worry on Bozeman is that he is on the ground too much.

Daniels was moved from his natural position as a center to guard. Daniels is young, has length and is very good at redirecting his opponent along the line. I don't know if he would be better moving back to center or stay at guard. He and Jensen will cost some money.

I really like Tomlinson. He is a beast at guard but I don't know if 49ers will let him go.

Bottom line with Hopkins, he has a year left on 6 mil contact but he wasn't good enough in my opinion. Neither has Jonah Williams and his 10 sacks (including sacks through playoffs). It simply is not good enough.

Fans think Bengals can throw money and fix the OL like they did with defense. It will not happen. Bengals will be able to sign maybe 3 players of mid tier and only 2 players near top tier. They have to roll money over to sign Burrow.

I think they may do is trade for OT, sign 2 IOL via FA, and draft Zion Johnson.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Worth Moving Hopkins Back to OG? - psychdoctor - 02-28-2022, 05:52 PM