Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Does Burrow like the 5 wide sets because the line is trash or because
(02-28-2022, 08:52 PM)Ell Prez Wrote: Definitely agree. We don’t have THAT much money for Fa. We’re losing some key D starters we need to resign or replace. All will get pay raises. Really not much money to address O Line.

Which is why I really think the best business move is to let Bates walk and draft a S at 31. I’d rather take $14M and throw it at a proven O Lineman + rookie S; than have Bates + rookie O line (pick 31).

I think Bates and all secondary ppl kinda get forgotten. An elite Bates game could see him not targeted once so you can forget about him and think he’s inconsequential when in reality he was 80% of the reason we didn’t get beat deep for a pass. I cannot condone letting Bates walk and giving that position to a rookie. I just can’t. If we let anyone walk it’d be Hill and Larry O. With Reader as the centerpiece i lowkey feel like ANY solid vets we’ve got at DT will produce.

Nobody can see the future though.
-Housh
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does Burrow like the 5 wide sets because the line is trash or because - Housh - 02-28-2022, 09:03 PM