Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Are we being realistic with Free Agency expectations?
(02-24-2022, 08:51 PM)Ell Prez Wrote: Great break down. Appreciate the time that took.

If we end FA with our only O line upgrades being Connor Williams, I will be extremely pissed. We need minimum 2 OL, preferably 3. Everything else can wait. Give me Mason Shrek and Dre sample at TE. Give me Eli apple at CB, any DT. But we MUST Upgrade OL in a massive way. We don’t need our D to carry us in the playoffs like they did. We need our online to not be the worst in the pkayoffs so Burrow can let it rip.

Definitely agree that the Oline needs to be the first priority by a lot. But I think we need to still keep adding depth and potential starters to the defense. We got extremely lucky with health and it doesn't matter how good your offense is if the defense struggles. Just look at the Bills the took the lead with 13 secs left and still couldn't hang on to win. But having said that I agree maintain our own defense in free agency get a couple solid pieces for the oline. Then go oline in rd 1 most likely but then I think defense will trump any skill players for me in the next few rds.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are we being realistic with Free Agency expectations? - NUGDUKWE - 02-28-2022, 09:36 PM