Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some will hate this but it's a SB Roster IMO
(02-28-2022, 03:06 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Considering you downgraded your passing game considerably, I can't agree that its a super bowl roster.

Seriously?  Boyd is that much of an impact?  I do not understand those who believe he is irreplaceable, especially at $10M per year.

There are some excellent slot receiver's in this draft that are much faster, less experienced than Boyd, and $9M cheaper.  I added one in Wan’dale Robinson and he may not be realistic or that high of a trade.  But with a much better oline our passing game is upgraded multiple times over, especially with a super-quick rookie instead of TB.

As to Boyd's awesome experience and hands - the guy not only dropped a key pass late in the SB he made an awful decision in the redzone resulting in a sack forcing us to try a FG.  The one time Burrow appeared to be pissed.

Let me ask you this:  Do we have a better chance winning that super bowl vs the Rams with a $10M right guard and Trent Taylor at the slot instead of TB?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some will hate this but it's a SB Roster IMO - casear2727 - 02-28-2022, 11:11 PM