Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Does Burrow like the 5 wide sets because the line is trash or because
(02-28-2022, 09:03 PM)Housh Wrote: I think Bates and all secondary ppl kinda get forgotten. An elite Bates game could see him not targeted once so you can forget about him and think he’s inconsequential when in reality he was 80% of the reason we didn’t get beat deep for a pass. I cannot condone letting Bates walk and giving that position to a rookie. I just can’t. If we let anyone walk it’d be Hill and Larry O. With Reader as the centerpiece i lowkey feel like ANY solid vets we’ve got at DT will produce.

Nobody can see the future though.

I want to keep Bates. I really do. But I also want min. 3 new o linemen. We need another DT, starting CB, starting TE, and starting S. Plus rotational pieces. I don’t think we can do all that with 49M. I’m also in favor of letting go of Mixon if it meant a better O line.

We actually have quite a few holes. And every team is looking to get better. I saw an article about Chiefs going after Chris Godwin. Could you imagine us beating the chiefs with Hill, Godwin, Kelce + their other super fast receivers. The Bengals have to improve if they want to win the super bowl. Not only because they lost, so easy thing to say is they need to improve, but also because the chiefs, Titans, bills, chargers, patriots are all trying to get better.

I actually want another WR added to the mix. If chase or Huggins go down, we may be struggling to score 30+. FA WR or a ;thanks round speedster would be nice.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does Burrow like the 5 wide sets because the line is trash or because - Ell Prez - 03-01-2022, 12:55 AM