Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF Predicts RYAN JENSEN WILL SIGN WITH US!
(03-01-2022, 03:01 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: So true, I don't want a Joe Thuney 2.0 where we hyped up him needing to be on the Bengals with nothing actually happening for the OL other than a Reiff signing.

That's on us as the fans though for playing fantasy GM and having wishful thinking.

No doubt, I got blue ballz from so many times being teased. Mellow

(03-01-2022, 03:22 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Seems kind of a rich deal, for just an above average Center, past the age of 30.  However, it is PFF making the contract prediction.  But, why in the heck is PFF making contract predictions, anyway??

Imagine a scenario where a player is negotiating with a team, team offers 3 yr deal worth $8M/per.  Player says "But PFF says I'm worth $10M/per?  Team might say, well then have PFF sign your checks..

Bozeman is younger and might be the better grab. Agreed that is too rich for Jensen. Still Jensen is pretty damn good and
would love it if we got him and a couple other FA O-lineman like Daniels and Morgan Moses while bringing back Spain or
adding Laken Tomlinson to boot.

A line of Jonah - Tomlinson - Jensen - Daniels - Moses 

BOOM. No one could say that the FO didn't put out their best effort then...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFF Predicts RYAN JENSEN WILL SIGN WITH US! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-01-2022, 03:54 PM