Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pac-man says Bengals are close to signing Jensen to a 3 year $39 million deal
(03-01-2022, 03:35 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Either that or PFF and Adam Jones heard it from the same source.
It definitely could be what the Bengals would offer.
If Jensen or his agents have been in any way involved in such discussions, it would 100% be tampering.

I'd be shocked if the Bengals or Jensen were dumb enough to do that, especially in an age when everything ends up getting leaked.  

If Jones has sources for this kind of information, I'd also be surprised.  The guy likes to still be part of the conversation when people celebrate the team, and he's probably got a cot with his name above it at the county pen so he's definitely still local, but I don't recall ever seeing or feeling that he had a lot of inside connections.  

It is mostly just refreshing to hear the Bengals associated with some FAs for once, and not that we know for sure all the big names will be gone out of the gate and we'll just end up with whoever is left over.  We still make not have the flashiest FA, but it feels like much more of a possibility now than in years past (even though the team was pretty aggressive last year). 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pac-man says Bengals are close to signing Jensen to a 3 year $39 million deal - MileHighGrowler - 03-01-2022, 04:17 PM