Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF Predicts RYAN JENSEN WILL SIGN WITH US!
(03-01-2022, 04:20 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Normally, I'd agree and I can't blame you for being skeptical, but, like I said, I think now that Mike Brown has experienced the what it's like to have a team this good and experience this much success that he'll open his wallet and let the football people make the decisions and do what it takes to bring in good players. That's especially true for linemen because he knows protecting Burrow is protecting his wallet.

(I know he "experienced" the success of the 80s and early 90s, but it was a different time and wasn't all under his control.)

After being disappointed being a Bengals fan most of my life and just having no pride in football in the area, you're damn right I'm getting my hopes up!

Yeah, it is different now. The FO opening up their wallets in Free Agency on the Defense paid off. 

The Superbowl just put the emphasis on what this team needs, no excuses, we have the dough and can afford at least 2 top tier
FA O-lineman and if we really wanted could add 4 upgrades and bring back our own as long as the OL remains the main priority.

We don't have a lot of holes if we just bring back our own.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFF Predicts RYAN JENSEN WILL SIGN WITH US! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-01-2022, 04:58 PM