Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am at a loss of words for Joe Burrow.
(02-27-2022, 09:03 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: My sincere apologies. Here is what I wanted to post:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/look-bengals-joe-burrow-returns-to-the-grind-less-than-two-weeks-after-his-first-super-bowl-appearance/?fbclid=IwAR2M8TGNr5FgnWfVfAY7MhnIKcMUsAVlp085L4Vynmh5d5iRJYmw7qs8ZQw

Thanks for this Chezaugie. Joe is right, we are a young team and should be back to the SB multiple times in the next 
few years as long as we solidify the O-line. No question that the Superbowl loss will be used as fuel for next season.

Bring back our own for the most part that were a big part of our success and improve the OL significantly and there 
is no other team I have above us going into next season. With our youth now getting experience in the big games we
can beat anybody. Our coaching under Zac and Lou finally came around last season and they should only get better in
implementing their systems after an extremely successful outing last season and in the Playoffs and SB.

We have plenty of Cap to do the things I spoke of too, I know I keep saying this, but no excuses. It is time.

We just got to the big show ahead of schedule as Shake N' Blake has been saying. 

The future is crazy bright. Have to put on my shades. Cool
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am at a loss of words for Joe Burrow. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-01-2022, 05:12 PM