Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turkey shooting down Russian planes
(11-29-2015, 01:02 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah I mistyped I was thinking something else .  

As for turkey .....  They seem slimy in all this.   I do not trust them and not sure why they have been cagey athroughout the refugee nonsense and now this ....    

It's not islamicphobia to be against turkey.     They are hiding something.

I'm not sure how you mistype "Russia is a member of NATO" but I'll chalk it up to you not knowing what NATO is. Read up on it. To Communists it's not too big of a deal, which may be why you're unfamiliar. But essentially NATO members have been largely those who have helped us since Sept. 11. Russia, on the other hand, hasn't done crap until it interfered with interests in Syria.

(11-29-2015, 01:03 AM)bfine32 Wrote: If it would have been Mexico, Canada, or Ireland: I know I would have not been quiet, because they are nowhere close to Syria. Pull out the nearest globe and see how close Turkey is ti Syria. Lots of countries in the world has Muslims, so I have no idea why that is even an issue. 

Awesome.

So, are you in favor of the US-Mexican wall? I mean, given that we're close and all. Because, if I'm following you, there's no difference between two countries close to the border?

Right?

Right?

Mellow
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread