Poll: Hopkins to OG if a C is added?
Yes, move him to OG
Release him
Keep him at C, he's fine
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worth Moving Hopkins Back to OG?
(03-01-2022, 07:15 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: First up,The Bengals need to go after an elite LT in free agency,then move Jonah Williams to RT.Resign Spain at LG,and keep Hopkins at Center.When healthy,Hopkins is a good,not great center.Then,last but not least,You go after an Elite RG in free agency.It’s going to get pretty expensive going after pro bowl caliber LT and RG,but I think the Bengals can pull it off if they’re determined to do it.It May involve some trades,or  giving up some draft picks,but at this point,who cares.

Joe Burrow was sacked 51 times in the regular season.Led the NFL.Was sacked 19 times in postseason season,for an NFL record of 70 total sacks.

This could work as Jonah has played RT and seems to fit there. Might take some pressure off of him with a switch. Laramy Tunsil
would be a thought to trade for a LT. If we keep Hopkins I like him at Center myself, not Guard. Trade for Tunsil, move Jonah to RT,
add James Daniels to RG could definitely work.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Worth Moving Hopkins Back to OG? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-01-2022, 07:27 PM