Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russia begins moving troops into eastern Ukraine
(03-02-2022, 06:08 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Jimmy Dore? He's less reliable than Joke Rogan. Talk about Rabbit holes.

Around 9:15 "I can't show that video on YouTube because they'll de-monetize the video" pretty much says it all about this shit.

If he wanted to prove his point, put the alleged video up separately by itself so it could be used as evidence?

Money. He's a failed comedian and this is his new schtick. He's about as authentic as Diamond and Silk.

For sure. The YT algorithm started suggesting his videos to me a few days ago, so Im not 100% sure about him. Tons of charlatans out there. And that's why I take everything with a huge grain of salt. I am not endorsing what he's saying but trying to understand another perspective, even if the info is coming from him. 

And D&S lol. Those two were atrocious. Their schtick where the one would talk real fast and the other would go "mmm hmm" was pathetic. Fox should be embarrassed putting them on. Do they even still? 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russia begins moving troops into eastern Ukraine - StrictlyBiz - 03-02-2022, 06:27 AM