Poll: Hopkins to OG if a C is added?
Yes, move him to OG
Release him
Keep him at C, he's fine
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worth Moving Hopkins Back to OG?
(03-01-2022, 07:23 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Definitely would be awesome to get both Armstead (if he can stay healthy) and Linderbaum. I just think we can do much better
than what I have seen from Hop at RG. Heck I have more faith in Carman there than Hop from what I have seen. I would like to 
get James Daniels and Trent Brown if we are going for youth along with Linderbaum and I think this would be a SB Champ OL.

Armstead is older than Trent Brown by like 4 years, I know Trent has had problems being motivated but that might change with 
him coming over to block for Burrow.

I had not heard that.  I sure don't want to break the chemistry of this group with a vet that is just drawing a check.  Not saying he is that, but you get what I am saying.  The fit has to match the talent. 

Carman is only 21 and has serious strength and upside, but I don't know about his development.  He seems to be a bit stubborn as though he has always done it this way and has been viewed as a very good lineman.  I question his work ethic and desire more than his outright talent, and that is too bad because he has flashed massive potential, but there is nothing more detrimental to a young talent than a lack of desire or coachability.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Worth Moving Hopkins Back to OG? - SHRacerX - 03-02-2022, 09:49 AM