Poll: Hopkins to OG if a C is added?
Yes, move him to OG
Release him
Keep him at C, he's fine
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worth Moving Hopkins Back to OG?
(03-02-2022, 09:49 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I had not heard that.  I sure don't want to break the chemistry of this group with a vet that is just drawing a check.  Not saying he is that, but you get what I am saying.  The fit has to match the talent. 

Carman is only 21 and has serious strength and upside, but I don't know about his development.  He seems to be a bit stubborn as though he has always done it this way and has been viewed as a very good lineman.  I question his work ethic and desire more than his outright talent, and that is too bad because he has flashed massive potential, but there is nothing more detrimental to a young talent than a lack of desire or coachability.  

This page mentions Brown's motivational pitfalls: https://www.nfl.com/news/top-101-nfl-free-agents-of-2022-who-are-the-best-nfl-players-available

Quote:He’s a Pro Bowl, field-tilting talent if he’s healthy, if he’s motivated, if he’s with Bill Belichick. He has more value to the Patriots than anyone else -- and even for New England, he’s a big risk. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Worth Moving Hopkins Back to OG? - TecmoBengals - 03-02-2022, 10:02 AM