Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frank Pollack Wants 'Glass Eaters' On His O-Line!
(03-02-2022, 02:55 PM)Nately120 Wrote: PA picked linemen based on how they handled ketchup bottles, but Pollack picks them based on how they eat ketchup bottles.
Pollack picks guys that go in the locker room before they come out of the tunnel, starts screaming, and bash ketchup bottles over their heads!

[Image: giphy.gif]
(03-02-2022, 02:55 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I might not have liked the decision making in keeping Adeniji in the starting lineup but I cannot help but love the
way Frank Pollack goes about things. Need to go all out and get those Glass Eaters lol
I know but, like you said, I'm hoping he helps to sign/draft guys that give our offensive attitude and get so fired up before games that it rubs off on other players and the defense to get fired up.

Then, I hope that them blowing guys off the ball on run plays just excites everyone on the team!

We've been missing this kind of attitude! Zim kind of brought it, but I feel like his was more of just an energy and players being excited to play, whereas Pollack wants guys coming out and wanting to decapitate people! 
(03-02-2022, 02:55 PM)pally Wrote: and he also said this

I love it! Let's hope that there's a hell of a competition that puts a good line out there and allows us to have some depth!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Frank Pollack Wants 'Glass Eaters' On His O-Line! - BFritz21 - 03-02-2022, 03:16 PM