Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daniel Jeremiah Top 50 prospects (2.0)
(03-02-2022, 04:18 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: That’s about where I’m at.  My dream scenario is they sign Bozeman or Jensen, a guard like Daniels and a tackle like Moses.  Use carman or Spain as the other starter and the loser is top backup.  That allows drafting cb or idl if we can’t/don’t keep Hill and ogunjobi.  I’m not even sure we’d have the money for all that.

I can also see signing a center and tack and drafting a guard like Zion Johnson.  I hate the thought of hoping 1 guy in particular falls to us, linderbaum in this scenario.  That rarely seems to work in our favor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True, it is highly unlikely Linderbaum falls to us. I am not counting on it. Get our Center in FA along with a RT.

I really like the Guards that should be available at 31 unlike the RT's like Raimann or Faalale who are raw talent.

Would need a stud vet for either Raimann or Faalale to learn behind anyways. They are not immediate starters unlike I think 
some of the early Guards could be. A lot easier to start as a rookie at Guard than at OT especially if you are a pure Guard.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Daniel Jeremiah Top 50 prospects (2.0) - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-02-2022, 08:15 PM