Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evan McPherson is in the dog house
(03-04-2022, 02:26 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I wonder what Brian “kickers aren’t football players” Billick thinks?

Yes, we all know this. But, it’s kinda like when my wife was in labor and I was there in the room supporting her because it is expected of us, but she’s the one doing all the heavy lifting, and I’m trying not to get in other’s way, and she looked me dead in the eyes and said through clenched teeth and with a death grip on my arm, “Get away from me. Your pheromones are making me sick.”

If she had a sharp object I think she might have stabbed me in the neck with it.

Made a t-shirt about on Custom Ink for less than $30.

“Get away from me. Your pheromones are making me sick.”

She hates that t-shirt almost as much as my pheromones, apparently.

With all that pain she could think of “pheromones.”  God, I love that woman.
When I came out of surgery this last Thursday (very painful) I clearly remembered how much it hurt, but not how long I was out. (2 days with a tube down to my lungs) Anyway when I came to I accused the entire medical team of being monsters trying to torture me. My wife seemed to be on their side which my sedated brain thought she was in cahoots with my torturers . Later I finally got my brain cells reconnected to the rest of my brain,  apologized and learned that quite a few people coming out of real traumatic surgery temporarily think they're only trying to slowly murder them. It's a REALLY strange feeling, but it made me aware of just how much the old woman cares about me.. I accused her of being in cahoots with my torturers? I almost expected to be dragged out and tossed in some filthy jail cell to die..lol  

As far as Evan goes he was a rookie making a rookie mistake. It'll probably never happen again the rest of his football career.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Evan McPherson is in the dog house - pally - 03-03-2022, 11:40 PM
RE: Evan McPherson is in the dog house - grampahol - 03-04-2022, 04:17 PM