Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russia begins moving troops into eastern Ukraine
(03-04-2022, 10:44 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I was watching it on the news last night with Sheppard Smith, then switched and heard a different take. Our media sucks. Sorry for throwing that in there but I'm exhausted by the L/R news outlets. It's frustrating we get lied to with so-called facts everyday. Soooo...

I really think we need to just go in and take care of this situation. I know, I know, it's going to create WWIII. But, I'm not sure about that. The stuff that is going down right now is going to eventually lead us to war anyway if the Ukrainians are able to keep the fight because Putin is going to be Putin and (many have said he's different and maybe losing his mind) continue to lie to his people while bombing civilians. Our best strategy might be to act now instead of later. Our military can outfight these guys easily. Our strategies and tactics are more advanced. 

I also think this would shrug China off the Taiwan idea. Of course, it's not entirely our decision and NATO is involved. Yet, remember, General Patton wanted to fight the Russians at the end of WWII because he knew in his heart days like today would come. Even though we were supposedly allies, they were snakes in the grass and proved it by dividing Berlin.

Rereading my post, I see I sound slightly like an American version of Putin. However, do we really want more bloodshed and death of innocent women and children again like Nazi Germany? We took too long getting involved in WWII. The history of human suffering and death is too great to even grasp. I don't want a repeat. 

I don't trust him. I feel like he is a Bond villain or something and would destroy the world if he doesn't get his way. Attempting to cut off communication to the outside world and making a fake news law to throw critics in jail is some scary stuff.

Ukraine was letting people out of jail to fight, Chechen kill squads being sent over, Russian mercenaries, Russian forces, Belarusian forces, volunteers coming from all over to fight for Ukraine. An evil dictator with a nuclear fetish who took over two major nuclear sites. Thinking about putting American troops into that mess makes my head spin.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russia begins moving troops into eastern Ukraine - NATI BENGALS - 03-04-2022, 11:05 PM