Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anonymous Agent Wants His TE To Play For Us
(03-04-2022, 06:24 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, that is a bit spendy for Uzo. Was just taking into account the Njoku deal which was 10 mil a year for a TE of similar
production. I want Uzo back but it would probably have to be around 6 mil a year or so and I think he would gladly take 
that to keep playing with Burrow, bring in Gronk or Ertz to boot and we are sitting much better at TE.

We could also draft a TE like Jelani Woods who is 6'7" and just ran a 4.61 forty or Jake Ferguson out of Wisconsin.

Not set in stone. That was reported like a week ago and still hasn't materialized. Njoku will probably get more than Uzomah because he's 3 years younger which is a ton, and while you say similar production Njoku played with one of the worst QBs in the league last year. Nobody on the Browns reached even 600 yards receiving last season because Baker was awful.

If mediocre TEs keep getting silly money though, it might be time to just stop using TEs. Lol

That said I would love Gronk or Ertz on a 2 year deal. Having improved production from the TE position in a short term deal would probably be ideal.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anonymous Agent Wants His TE To Play For Us - TheLeonardLeap - 03-05-2022, 03:13 AM