Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is the first year since Iv been a fan that i won’t be penciling in ANY losses
A hangover from last season's success is a very real possibility. Especially considering just how healthy the Bengals were last season.

NFC South is arguably the worst division in Football. The Buc's Tom Brady era is over. The Falcon's inability to let go of their veterans has them in cap space hell with little flexibility with an overall trash roster. Saints without Sean Payton will have some pains for the foreseeable future. The Panthers have a QB question but their overall roster is surprisingly okayish. Could be a trap game. I'm going to say 3-1 here.

Cowboys have had our number for a while now. They're still a mismatch for us because they still have better players in the trenches. First glance says that's an L.

No division game is a gimmie. Ravens were hit especially hard with injuries. Even if the Bengals went balls to the wall with O-line, the Browns D-line will still be a sweat and Baker seems to experience a Carrer revival against us. On paper the Steelers shouldn't be an issue, but with a solid defense and some decent offensive pieces they're not as far off as people are saying. What if they bet on someone like Desmond Ridder and get more out of him than what people expect? I'll play it safe here and say we go 4-2 in the division.

Rest of AFC schedule is a sweat. Can never rule out Mahones (L), Bellicheck (W), or the Bills (W). Titans will come hungry for revenge.

I'll say 11-6 or 10-7 with a playoff home game penciled in.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is the first year since Iv been a fan that i won’t be penciling in ANY losses - NotBigzo - 03-05-2022, 10:59 AM