Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easy answer to our short yardage probems.
(03-05-2022, 03:47 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: What was the point of this post?

I know all of this.

I post errors in Fred's reasoning and post football logic and he has nothing to counter any of it.

Okay the point of my post was you said Fred was trying to find errors in your posts and that was why you would not answer it.  That is what a debate is about.  A series of responses on the topic of debate while pointing out errors in the argument as an attempt to validate the counter argument.   But you refused to answer and instead said, "You keep telling me to post more specifics because you're hoping you can find an error in my posting."  Yeah of course, when a debate is in progress one is looking to find errors in the debate they are countering.  

I tried to be nice about it and am not taking sides. I'd pay money to see you and Fred hang out at a tailgate party next season so hopefully you two can get over each other.  I make an effort to be a friendly and kind person here when it comes to discussion (even though I fail at times.)  So from here I'm out because I don't think my aspirations can continue if I participate more in this thread.  You two have fun arguing about a play that wasn't the reason the Bengals lost the Super Bowl. Sigh...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah

Messages In This Thread
RE: Easy answer to our short yardage probems. - George Cantstandya - 03-05-2022, 03:57 PM