Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Which Jail Do Transgender People Go To?
(03-05-2022, 07:18 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I am looking for a real discussion. 

What would prevent a man from saying "I identify as a woman" and avoid being raped in the showers in male prisons and other things like being beaten?

I just watched a video on YouTube where a child rapist was killed in his cell by his roommate, so why couldn't he just say "I'm a woman," and live and not be raped?

Please give me examples of the different statutes in different states because I'm very curious and wondering why it wouldn't have been done already.

Stating the obvious....I'm conservative and think all the transgender shit is stupid (as long as it's adults doing it).....but it doesn't impact my life so people can do what they want if that's what makes them happy.  

Moving on.....

https://www.aclu.org/know-your-rights/prisoners-rights/#im-experiencing-discrimination-or-abuse-in-prison-because-im-transgender

It seems like you're saying they aren't recognize whereas this link says they are.  

Did you see something on the internet somewhere that said transgender people aren't protected in prison?  As far as I can tell you're fabricating a problem.  
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which Jail Do Transgender People Go To? - basballguy - 03-05-2022, 09:01 PM