Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easy answer to our short yardage probems.
(03-06-2022, 01:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: How can we debate your opinion if you refuse to tell us what it is?

Your entire logic behind the Bengals being more successful running from the shotgun is apparently based on the difference between "obvious running situations" and other plays.

The only way to know if you are right or wrong is to look at the plays that were "obvious running situations".  Since you were the one who made to argument I don't think it is asking too much for you to explain what you mean.

How can we see if what you are saying is true if we have no idea what you are saying.

Since it is your argument then you are the one required to back it up.

All I have to do to prove I am correct is point to the actual stats and production which proves we are more effective running out of the shotgun in short yardage situations.  So if you don't want to explain what you mean you can just concede that I am correct about this.

Show me the statistics for running the ball from the ball from the shotgun on third and one from midfield in the Super Bowl when you have a horrible offensive line that doesn't make the defense fear a pass because they know the line can't protect the quarterback so they'll obviously sell-out to stop the run with 8 men in the box and, even if they didn't have 8 in the box, trying to run over one of the best DTs in the league like Donald. 

You can do all that or just concede that I'm correct about this.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Easy answer to our short yardage probems. - BFritz21 - 03-06-2022, 03:36 PM