Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easy answer to our short yardage probems.
(03-06-2022, 03:36 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Show me the statistics for running the ball from the ball from the shotgun on third and one from midfield in the Super Bowl when you have a horrible offensive line that doesn't make the defense fear a pass because they know the line can't protect the quarterback so they'll obviously sell-out to stop the run with 8 men in the box and, even if they didn't have 8 in the box, trying to run over one of the best DTs in the league like Donald. 

You can do all that or just concede that I'm correct about this.

I don't think you even understand what we are talking about. Let me re-cap.

1.  You claim running back has better chance of converting short yardage situation with QB under center instead of shot gun.

2.  We show you stats that prove RBs are more effective running the ball in short yardage situations from shotgun.

3.  You say these stats are wrong because they don't consider "obvious running situations".

4.  I insist that stats are correct, but in order to analyze you opinion I need to know how you define "obvious running situation".

5.  You refuse to tell us how you define "obvious running situation" and instead ask for stats from one play that we have nothing to compare to.

How do you even think you are making any type of logical argument based on one play.  Do you really think that 100% of the time RBs convert short yardage situations when the QB is under center?  If not then what do the results from one play have to do with anything?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Easy answer to our short yardage probems. - fredtoast - 03-06-2022, 05:05 PM