Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synric's Mock Me (Post Combine Full Off-season)
(03-07-2022, 06:43 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I've been warming to the non-Linderbaum Centers.
The problem is there were a few guys who were projected to C but didn't really play it in college (like Parham).
And then you have some guys projected in the mid-rounds that have the desired and required athleticism but may not have the whole package (Lindstrom, Jurgens).

I didn't really look much into Jurgens before the Combine but I heard NFL Network talking about him.
He's bulked up to over 300 lbs (was 290) and has ideal IOL length.
I like his athleticism, and I hope the added bulk will mean being even better at the POA.

I get that. Parham is still my guy though he has the qualities to be a very successful center in a zone blocking offense.

I'm not a Alec Lindstrom fan he has had  the same issue his entire college career. He plays standing straight up. Jurgens had a great workout but I honestly dont know anymore about him than that. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Synric's Mock Me (Post Combine Full Off-season) - Synric - 03-07-2022, 06:51 PM