Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do the Bengals need to change the way in which they structure contracts?
(03-08-2022, 07:57 PM)kevin Wrote: The Super Bowl tells me the Who Dey, New Day is working.   Bengals dumped most Marvin Lewis players, and brought in Zac Taylor system players.  Super Bowl tells me Who Dey, New Dey is working.  Dumping Price about cleaned house on Marvin players who needed shown the exit door.   Put me down as one who thinks Who Dey, New Day is Working, with the exception that Burrow still needs Pass Protection, and I think they add Blockers this off season.  I think Bengals are 5 chess moves ahead of most fans on here, as they are looking long range years down the road, and often fans are looking short range.   Example is Zac Taylor was a long range hire, but fans didn't grasp that. Fans wanted wins in his first year, which is too short sighted. 

Boyd, Hubbard, Mixon, Bates and Uzomah just to name a few of the Marvin guys that make up a core of our team. We'll see just how much this front office is playing Chess how they handle this offseason. I think we could've done more for the oline last offseason and maybe were champions right now. I still don't know if Taylor is the kind of coach to put his players in the best situation to succeed. I think if he was we win that superbowl. I think builds a good team community and has the team fundamentally sound with minimal penalties. But I think we still have to build this team to overcome his short comings.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do the Bengals need to change the way in which they structure contracts? - NUGDUKWE - 03-08-2022, 08:11 PM