Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pac-man says Bengals are close to signing Jensen to a 3 year $39 million deal
(03-06-2022, 12:15 AM)casear2727 Wrote: Jensen is a level above those other players and changes the entire dynamic of our oline. Bozeman wants north of 10M is my next option.  Jones is 6 years older than Boze and Karras while an upgrade for us, is definitely 4th in this group.

So many overlook the value of Center, a good one can be vital.

Jensen had a PFF of 70.1 while giving up 2 sacks.  Bozeman had a PFF 73.3 while giving up 3 sacks.  Ben Jones had a PFF of 77. 8 while giving up 1 sack.  I dont think Jensen is that much better than either of the other 2 especiallly if he wants 13 million a year.  He is not elite talent.  He is good and would be an upgrade but he is not worth anything close to 13 million.

Karras mainly played guard last year so it may be a little harder to judge his PFF numbers, although he did play the full 16 games at center in 2020 with Miami.  I think Karras would probably be a good addition because of his versatility at center and guard
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pac-man says Bengals are close to signing Jensen to a 3 year $39 million deal - 007BengalsFan - 03-09-2022, 01:36 AM